Pile Up is a 1 to 4 player co-op 3D platformer for friends and families. Jump on your friends, pile together and start exploring colorful cardboard worlds! Coordination and creativity are the key to success in progressing through the joyful levels and meeting the most friendly bosses.
Pile Up is all about cooperation and communication, through both its local multi-player setting and its main mechanics. Piling is its core, and the main challenge is not about execution skills but the team's ability to organize and to achieve a common goal. We are convinced that games are a great way to learn about helping each other. Pile Up is a non-violent, safe place for players to express themselves, to experiment freely and to be creative. We want to build a game that encourages people of all ages and game habits to play together and to join their forces and talents to share a pleasant, friendly moment.
- A very simple yet deep mechanic : piling!
- An adventure you can share with up to four players!
- Explore a cardoard world!
- Enjoy original mini-games
Teaser — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Indie Game" L-Games 2019
- "Official competition at Stunfest" Rennes 2019
- "Showcased at FJA" Angoulême 2019
- "Official competition at Flip (Student game)" Parthenay 2018
- "Showcased at Stunfest" Rennes 2018
About Seed By Seed
- We are a team of 8 former students from ENJMIN, a french video game school. Our love for video games, teamwork, and every edible things in general has united us through the creation of Pile Up!
- More information
- More information on Seed By Seed, our logo & relevant media are available here.